The Growth Factors, Nutrients and Cancer Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme at CNIO, is looking for a Predoctoral Research Assistant to decipher the structure of the URI prefoldin-like complex
The successful candidate for this position has a keen interest biochemistry, EM and mouse work. Candidates for the predoctoral position must hold a master in any related field of biomedicine. Female scientists are encouraged to apply to balance the gender disparity.
- Master degree in biomedicine or any related field.
- Experience in biochemsitry.
- Capacity to work hard and in a competitive environment, be competitive and independent.
- Previous experience on:
• Biochemistry and cell biology techniques .
• Some experience with mouse models will be highly considered.
• Computer skills with knowledge on MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Photoshop, Illustrator, Image J, Oncomine and Statistical analysis: Student’s t-test, log-rank test, Chi-Squared test.
- English is compulsory. The candidate must be fluent in English with excellent communication and writing skills. Speaking and writing other languages with strong knowledge will be highly valued.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to the project "TomoXliver: estudio de la disfunción del hepatocito desde un abordaje multidisciplinar" financed by the Comunidad de Madrid (B2017/BMD3817). Acronym: TomoXLiverCM.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...