The Hereditary Endocrine Cancer Group, within the Human Cancer Genetics Programme, is seeking a Bioinformatician.
The group is participating in a new large-scale International Project, which is dedicated to the identification and development of new therapies and eventually a cure for patients with metastatic Pheochromocytoma. The outlined pipeline of inter-related projects matches high-throughput screening of drug candidates with comprehensive omics-based signaling pathway profiling to identify the most suitable therapeutic targets for drug candidates. Therefore, we request the incorporation of a bioinformatician to develop and implement applications in the context of this project.
- A Master degree in areas related to Bioinformatics/Computational Biology.
- Minimum 4 years full time development experience.
- English as working language.
- An opportunity to be part of a leading Genetics lab in a Research Centre, working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Funding in the context of EU projects.
- A competitive benefits package and salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...