The Melanoma Group at the CNIO Molecular Oncology Programme seeks a highly motivated Predoctoral Research Assistant to complete an ongoing project involved in the identification of new tumorigenic roles of autophagy factors in melanoma.
- Graduate in Molecular Biology or other disciplines in life sciences (Medicine, Chemistry, Pharmacy).
- A minimum of two years of hands-on experience in the isolation, culture and analysis of human skin cells, with particular emphasis on melanocytes and melanoma cells.
- Technical knowledge in apopotosis, autophagy and endosomal trafficking in vitro and in vivo, is also required.
- Experience in the generation of animal models would be appreciated.
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...