Applications are sought for a Laboratory Tecnician to join the Tumor Microenvironment and Metastasis Group (led by Dr. Hector Peinado) at the Spanish National Cancer Center (CNIO), Madrid, Spain.
Our laboratory focuses on the study of tumor-secreted factors in the crosstalk between the tumor and the microenvironment during metastasis.
- "Grado Superior de Laboratorio o similar".
- At least 2 years of research training.
- Experience in molecular biology, extraction of DNA, RNA and protein and PCR, electrophoresis and cell culture techniques.
- Experience with mouse models and maintenance of mouse colonies.
- Experience with flow cytometry will be valuable.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Office suite and bioinformatics software.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...