The Genes, Development and Disease Group, within the BBVA Foundation - CNIO Cancer Cell Biology Programme, is seeking a Staff Scientist.
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences, with at least 4years research experience abroad and demonstrate a strong background in skin biology and stem cells.
- A solid scientific track record, evidenced by at least two first author published or accepted paper in peer-reviewed journals is required.
- Strong research background, expertise in molecular biology techniques, primary cell culture, mouse genetics and skin-research related techniques such as primary human and mouse skin cells isolation and culture, eneration of 3D epidermal-dermal equivalents in vitro, FACS analysis and cell sorting, RNAseq, generation of mouse genetic models, etc.
- Experience in adult stem/progenitor cell biology is an asset.
- Demonstrated her/his ability to successfully complete a research project and/or to obtain a research grant.
- Expertise in cell biology, histopathology, molecular biology (qPCR, Western blotting, FACS) and mouse genetics (handling mouse colonies, analysis of mouse phenotypes and expertise in different methods of skin biology).
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Applicants should send a single pdf document in English with a cover letter stating the past and future research interest, CV, referees contacts and publications list.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary, according to previous experience.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...