The Hereditary Endocrine Cancer Group, within the Human Cancer Genetics Programme, is seeking a Bioinformatician.
The group is participating in a new large-scale International Project, which is dedicated to the identification and development of new therapies and eventually a cure for patients with metastatic PPGLs. The outlined pipeline of inter-related projects matches high-throughput screening of drug candidates with comprehensive omics-based signaling pathway profiling to identify the most suitable therapeutic targets for drug candidates.
- A Master degree in areas related to Bioinformatics/Computational Biology.
- Minimum 4 years full time development experience.
- Extensive knowledge in analysis of data generated by Next-Generation Sequencing.
- Experience in design and implementation of relational databases.
- English as working language.
- The opportunity to be part of a leading Genetics lab in one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...