An opening for a post-doctoral position is available in the Structural Computational Biology Group.
The Group is participating intensely in the BLUEPRINT initiative. During the last years, the project has produced large amounts of data and is now at a stage where data analysis is being intensified and the development of new methods tailored to the BLUEPRINT data is required. We therefore require an postdoctoral researcher with very good skills in computer science as well as a background in bioinformatics, capable of participating in the development of the analysis tools and of leading the integration of the analysis pipeline with the BLUEPRINT database.
- Ph.D in Bioinformatics or equivalent.
- University degree in computer science.
- Experience in data base programming.
- Experience with BLUEPRINT data is desirable.
- Technical skills:
Advanced programming skills in noSQL. Design and programming of DB frontend and backend. Solid knowledge of statistical analysis in Biology. Web programming (e.g. PHP, Drupal).
- English as working language.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...