The Breast Cancer Clinical Research Unit, within the Clinical Research Programme, is seeking for a predoctoral candidate to involve in an ongoing line of research related to the exploitation of therapeutic liabilities in the cancer metabolism sphere.
- B.SC in Life Sciences (Biology, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics, etc.
- Temporary lab stays during bachelor degree (summer student, bachelor thesis, internhips or similar, etc) are required.
- Basic molecular biology and animal experimentation techniques.
- Fluent in English.
- Letter of support from previous supervisors required.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...