The Genes, Development and Disease Group, within the BBVA Foundation – CNIO Cancer Cell Biology Programme, needs to hire a Senior Research Laboratory Technician.
- Master in Biology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years experience of research lab work, lab managing and histology demonstrated by a publication record.
- Experience and certification (eg. Category B certification) in animal handling and experimentation.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of general analytical methods.
- Previous experience with Mouse models, in particular experimental models of disease.
- Expertise in cell culture, extraction of RNA and protein, ELISA and histology techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Computer and organization skills, good team worker.
- Applicants should send a single pdf document in English with a cover letter stating the past and future research interest, CV, referees contacts and publications list.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary, according to previous experience.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...