The Experimental Oncology Group, within the Molecular Oncology Programme, is seeking to recruit a Staff Scientist to perform studies on target validation in genetically engineered mouse tumor models that recapitulate human disease.
- PhD in biological sciences.
- Category C certificate to work with laboratory animals (compulsory).
- At least 4 years of postdoctoral experience in a competitive laboratory.
- Experience in the design, analysis and reporting of preclinical anti-cancer drug tests using genetically engineered mouse models.
- Hands on experience in the use of genetically modified strains of mice, including management of large colonies with complex genotypes, micro-surgery and treatment of mice and processing of biological samples.
- Previous working experience in the field of molecular biology.
- Experience in the use of pharmacological inhibitors in mouse models.
- Fluent in English.
- Applicants must include a detailed CV in English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...