An opening for a Staff Scientist position is available in the Structural Computational Biology Group.
The group participates in the H2020 project OpenMinTeD, which started in June 2015. In the context of this project, we are in charge of a number of coordination, training, dissemination and liaison activities. In order to guarantee the correct development of the project we therefore require the incorporation of an experienced researcher with a track record both in computational biology and project management.
- A Ph.D. degree and a minimum of 4 years of postdoctoral experience.
- A solid background in computational chemistry or biology.
- Detailed knowledge of the H2020 program.
- A basic knowledge of the applications of text mining is desirable.
- Proven skills to coordinate large-scale international research projects.
- Excellent communication skills and capacity to interact with interdisciplinary teams.
- English as working language.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...