The Genes, Development and Disease Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme, needs to hire a Laboratory Technician.
- Formación Profesional or Laboratory Technician degree.
- 1 year minimum of experience in research lab work and animal handling and experimentation (Category B certification).
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of general analytical methods.
- Previous experience working with mouse models.
- Expertise in extraction of DNA and RNA, genotyping and histology techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Applications must include a detailed CV in English.
- Organization skills, good team worker.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary, according to previous experience.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...