Applications are sought for a Laboratory Tecnician to join the Tumor Microenvironment and Metastasis Group (led by Dr. Hector Peinado) at the Spanish National Cancer Center (CNIO), Madrid, Spain.
Our laboratory focuses on the study of tumor-secreted factors in the crosstalk between the tumor and the microenvironment during metastasis. We use multi-disciplinary approaches including biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, mass-spectrometry, clinical/translational research, and preclinical models in our studies. We are equipped with a state-of-the-art laboratory to conduct the analysis secreted factors in tumor metastasis with the ultimate goal of developing early diagnosis and treatment strategies to block metastases.
- Grado Superior de Laboratorio or similar.
- At least 5 years of research experience.
- Extensive experience in manteinance of mouse colonies, mouse surgery, in vivo imaging (i.e. IVIS), tumor xenografts (i.e. mammary fat pad injection, flank injection) is a must.
- Experience with isolation and analysis of extracellular vesicles and related techniques (i.e Nanosight, ultracentrifugation, Electron Microscopy, etc..) will be a plus.
- Experience in Molecular Biology, ultracentrifugation, PCR, WB, RNA analysis.
- Experience with histology techniques, primary cell culture and biofluid manipulation.
- Extensive knowledge of mouse physiology and anatomy.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...