The Tumour Suppression Group within the Molecular Oncology Programme is seeking an experienced Postdoctoral Research Assistant to study the impact of ribosomal stress on cell reprogramming and plasticity.
- PhD in Molecular Medicine.
- Animal Experimentation and Handling Category C Credentials.
- Minimum of four-year postdoctoral research experience.
- Experience in:
• Cell Biology: culture of mammalian cells, transfection techniques, RNAi through siRNA transfection virus production and cell infection, FACS.
• Imaging techniques: immunofluorescence, wide-field and confocal microscopy, time lapse live cell imaging, FRAP.
• Statistic Analysis Tools: Prism, Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in teaching and training greatly appreciated.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...