The Genes, Development and Disease Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme, is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Assistant.
- Recent PhD in Biomedical Sciences or a Medical degree (MD), preferably abroad.
- A solid scientific track record, evidenced by published or accepted papers in recognized peer-reviewed journals is required.
- Strong research background, expertise in molecular biology techniques, primary cell culture, mouse genetics and demonstrated ability to successfully complete a project.
- Expertise in cell biology, histopathology, molecular biology (qPCR, Western blotting, cytometry analysis, ELISA) and mouse genetics (handling different mouse colonies, analysis of mouse phenotypes and expertise in different methods of drug or tumor cell administration).
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Applicants should send a single pdf document in English with a cover letter stating the past and future research interest, CV, referres contacts and publications list.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary, according to previous experience.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...