The Growth Factors, Nutrients and Cancer Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme at CNIO, is seeking a Predoctoral Research Assistant.
- Master in biology, biochemistry and any related field in biomedicine.
- More than 3 years experience with mouse models and intestinal tissue.
- Expertise in mouse models, histology, biochemistry and molecular and cellular biology.
- English is compulsory.
- Applications must include a detailed CV in English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...