Applications are sought for a Laboratory Tecnician to join the Tumor Microenvironment and Metastasis Group (led by Dr. Hector Peinado) at the Spanish National Cancer Center (CNIO), Madrid, Spain.
Our laboratory focuses on the study of tumor-secreted factors in the crosstalk between the tumor and the microenvironment during metastasis. We use multi-disciplinary approaches including biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, mass-spectrometry, clinical/translational research, and preclinical models in our studies. We are equipped with a state-of-the-art laboratory to conduct the analysis secreted factors in tumor metastasis with the ultimate goal of developing early diagnosis and treatment strategies to block metastases.
- Grade in Biochemistry.
- Master Degree will be a plus.
- At least 2 years of research training.
- Experience in flow citometry of mouse and human samples, cells and exosomes.
- Experience in exosome analysis and Nanosight technology.
- Experience in immune cell biology.
- Experience in Molecular Biology, PCR, WB, Plasmid Cloning, RNA analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of mouse physiology and anatomy.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...