The Experimental Oncology Group, within the Molecular Oncology Programme, is seeking to recruit a Staff Scientist.
- PhD in Developmental and Cellular Biology.
- Category B or C certificate to work with laboratory animals.
- At least six years of postdoctoral experience in a competitive molecular oncology laboratory.
- Hands on experience in the use of genetically modified strains of mice, including management of large colonies of mice with complex genotypes.
- Experience in the use of pharmacological inhibitors in mouse models.
- Experience in Hypoxic signaling and/or autophagy in tumors will be an advantage.
- Ability to read, write and present scientific results in English.
- Longstanding experience in Science communication (other than scientific publications).
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...