The Melanoma Group at the CNIO Molecular Oncology Programme seeks a highly motivated Predoctoral Research Assistant.
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy or other life-sciences associated discipline.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in the isolation, treatment and analysis of melanoma initiation, progression and metastasis.
- Previous expertise in genetic and biochemical analyses of autophagy factors would be positively considered.
- Direct expertise in the analysis of tumor progression in animal models, with particular emphasis on melanoma.
- Expertise in mechanisms of cell proliferation, senescence, autophagy, apoptosis, and endosomal trafficking.
- Expertise in RNA sequencing, proteomic analyses (iTRAQ) and protein-protein interactions.
- Expertise in functional and histological techniques for the assessment of pro-metastatic factors.
- Fluency in English is required, as the group has an international background.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...