We seek a highly motivated Medical Oncologist, who has prior experience as post-trainning fellow within any official fellowship programme (in example Rio-Hortega Fellowship), to work as post-doctoral researcher in the Prostate Cancer Clinical Research Unit. Our team bridges clinical cancer research with biology/molecular pathology research in the area of Prostate Cancer.
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (or Medical degree).
- A speciality training certificate in medical Oncology, and PhD in the area of Biomedicine.
- At least 4 years experience as fully-trained Medical Oncologist, at least 2 years of dedicated experience in the area prostate cancer.
- The candidate must have been enrolled in a lab training Programme through and official competitive fellowship programme such as Rio-Hortega, AECC, or similar.
- Experience in molecular pathology techniques and genetics/genomics.
- Technical skills:
Management of Prostate Cancer treatments and complications (high level). Experience a sub-investigator in Clinical Trials. Basic knowledge of molecular biology and/or molecular pathology techniques.
- Spanish and English.
- A promising track of early achievements: fellowships, awards, publications and presentations will be highly valued.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...