The Melanoma Group at the CNIO Molecular Oncology Programme seeks a highly motivated Predoctoral Research Assistant.
- Graduate in Biological Sciences.
- Direct hands on expertise in the isolation and culture of human melanoma cells.
- At least two years expertise in the analysis of endo/exocytosis in cultured cells and in vivo.
- Proven knowledge on the characterization of cell cycle progression, apoptosis, autophagy and metastatic dissemination, particularly in the context of RAB proteins.
- The candidate should be able to isolate, culture and analyze human melanoma cells.
- Essential to have direct expertise in the analysis of endo/exocitosis and on proteomic analyses to define exosome cargo.
- Expertise in tumor development in mouse models, particularly of melanoma, would be positively evaluated.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...