The Genetic & Molecular Epidemiology Group, within the Human Cancer Genetics Programme, is seeking a Predoctoral Research Assistant to do her/his doctoral research. The theme of the thesis will be on bladder cancer subphenotypes and their etiological, genetic susceptibility and clinical value.
- Graduate in Biomedicine or related disciplines.
- The academic curriculum and previous experience in epidemiological research and in the omics field will be assessed.
- Knowledge of software / computer and statistical software. Database management.
- Basic background on genetics. Epidemiological methods.
- Excellent English spoken and written.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...