The Growth Factors, Nutrients and Cancer Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme at CNIO, is seeking a Predoctoral Research Assistant.
- Master in Biochemistry, Biomedicine or any related field.
- Experience with mouse models will be highly valued.
- Strong background in histopathology and biochemistry.
- Substantial experience working in a lab.
- Mouse genetics, histopathology skills, cellular and molecular biology as well as state of the art biochemistry skills will be recognized for electing the best candidate.
- Knowledge of statistics and the use of different softwares including Prism and Illustrator.
- English is compulsory.
- Applications must include a detailed CV in English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...