The Genes, Development and Disease Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme, is seeking a Staff Scientist.
- A PhD in Biomedical Sciences, with at least 5 years research experience abroad and demonstrate a strong background in skin and bone biology.
- Experience in skin and bone biology, inflammation, training in an international environment.
- Experience giving oral presentations at international conferences, writing manuscripts and grants.
- A solid scientific track record, evidenced by at least three first author published or accepted paper in peer-reviewed journals is required.
- Strong research background: expertise in histopathology, molecular biology, mouse genetics, and more specifically: FACS analysis and cell sorting, bone and skin marker analysis, inflammatory marker analysis, expertise in the in vitro culturing of keratinocytes, osteoclasts and osteoblasts, and skin-research related techniques such as primary human and mouse skin cell isolation and culture.
- Expertise in bone imaging techniques and mouse genetics (handling mouse colonies, analysis of mouse phenotypes).
- Expertise in experimentation with inhibitory agents for the development of diseases described (Psoriasis, Atopic dermatitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic arthritis).
- Experience in successfully writing and receiving international grants.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Applicants should send a single pdf document in English with a cover letter stating the past and future research interest, CV, referee contacts, and publications list.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary, according to previous experience.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...