An opening for a Postdoctoral position is available starting January 1 st in the Metabolism and Cell Signaling Group, within the Molecular Oncology Programme, at the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre in Madrid (CNIO).
The Postdoctoral candidate will study the connection of whole organismal metabolism and cancer development.
- Ph.D. in Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry.
- Ph.D. with international mobility desired.
- Strong background in cancer research.
- Proved sufficiency in Biochemistry, Signal Transduction, Cancer Biology, Cell Biology. Cell culture, primary cultures, FACS.
- Experience with mouse models and metabolism is highly valued.
- Fluent in English.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, independent thinking will be positively considered, and should be reflected in the CV.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...