An opening for a Predoctoral position is available starting January 1 st in the Metabolism and Cell Signaling Group, within the Molecular Oncology Programme, at the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre in Madrid (CNIO).
The Predoctoral candidate will study the nutrient sensing and signal transduction cascades in mice and mouse cells.
- Master Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Pharmacy.
- High grades in Bachelor Degree.
- Proved sufficiency in Biochemistry, Signal Transduction, mouse models, Cancer Biology, FACS.
- Previous experience with cultured cells and cell biology is desired.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly motivated, creative thinker will be positively considered.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...