Applications are sought for a Postdoctoral Fellow to join the Tumor Microenvironment and Metastasis Group (led by Dr. Hector Peinado) at the Spanish National Cancer Center (CNIO), Madrid, Spain.
Our laboratory focuses on the study of tumor-secreted factors in the crosstalk between the tumor and the microenvironment during metastasis. We use multi-disciplinary approaches including biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, mass-spectrometry, clinical/translational research, and preclinical models in our studies. We are equipped with a state-of-the-art equipment to conduct the analysis secreted factors in tumor metastasis with the ultimate goal of developing early diagnosis and treatment strategies to block metastases.
- PhD in Biological Sciences.
- At least two years of postdoctorate research in cellular/molecular biology, biochemistry and cancer field.
- Mandatory experience with breast cancer models and metastasis.
- Expertise with mouse models of metastasis, in vivo imaging (i.e. IVIS), tumor xenografts (i.e. mammary fat pad injection, flank injection and intra-cardiac injection) is a must.
- Experience with protocols of isolation and analysis of extracellular vesicles and related techniques (i.e Nanosight, Electron Microscopy, etc..) will be a plus.
- Experience in the analysis of gene expression profiles, genomic databases, qRT-PCR, CGH, FISH and other genomic analysis tools will be considered positively.
- International mobility will be a plus Excellent verbal and written communication in Spanish and English.
- Applications must include a CV, cover letter and name of three references.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...