An opening for a Staff Scientist position is available in the Structural Computational Biology Group.
- PhD degree.
- Four-year postdoctoral experience.
- Specific training in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology or related areas.
- Experience with 3d chromatin contact map data and Boolean models.
- Experience in working with BLUEPRINT data is desired.
- Experience in collaborating in large-scale international projects.
- Proven skills to lead research projects.
- English as working language.
- Good communication skills and capacity to interact with computational and experimental biologists.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...