Eli Lilly and CNIO are collaborating on the discovery of new targets for development of potential cancer therapeutics. We are seeking Research Scientists who will integrate into a group at CNIO to evaluate and validate new cancer targets in the emerging area of Tumor Metabolism and Immunotherapy.
Selected candidates will be responsible for the design and execution of experiments toward target validation in one of these research disciplines:
• In vivo work: experience in animal models, with special emphasis in xenografts/allografts models particularly orthotopic models and GEM animals, drug dosing and in vivo imaging.
• Molecular and cell biology: experiments involving cell culture and target modulation, biochemistry and molecular biology particullarly cloning in lentiviral, retroviral, and the CRISPR cas9 system.
• Immunology and cancer immunotheraphy both in vivo and in vitro: This includes experience in Flow Cytometry, isolation and culture of immune cells.
• Handling and analysis of histopathological samples for human and mouse tissues with a special emphasis in Multiplexed immuno-histochemistry and immunofluorescence.
- PhD degree in a biomedical discipline.
- A minimum of four years of postdoctoral research experience either in pharmaceutical industry or a top academic laboratory.
- Experience in cancer immunology.
- Experience in cancer metabolims.
- Experience in animal models.
- Experience in cell culture and target modulation, biochemistry and molecular biology and immunology.
- Fluent in English.
- An opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence that effectively combines basic and applied research.
- An energetic working environment with a multidisciplinary approach to drug discovery, equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- A competitive salary commensurate with the candidates experience and qualifications as well as an attractive benefits package.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...