The Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Research Unit is looking for a Staff Scientist to design, supervise and conduct Translational Science research investigations in the Oncology field.
- A Ph.D. degree in Biomedical area.
- Clinical Immunology Specialist degree is a bonus.
- At least 4 years of postdoctoral experience.
- Experience in immunology, molecular diagnostics, and background on cellular and molecular biology are required.
- Wide experience in common techniques in cellular and molecular biology.
- Knowledge in the Immunology field.
- Capacity to conduct Translational Science projects, navigating between the basic and clinical sciences.
- Fluent in English.
- Applicants must include a detailed CV in English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...