Applications are sought for a Postdoctoral Fellow to join the Tumor Microenvironment and Metastasis Group (led by Dr. Hector Peinado) at the Spanish National Cancer Center (CNIO), Madrid, Spain.
Our laboratory focuses on the study of tumor-secreted factors in the crosstalk between the tumor and the microenvironment during metastasis. We use multi-disciplinary approaches including biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, mass-spectrometry, clinical/translational research, and preclinical models in our studies. We are equipped with a state-of-the-art equipment to conduct the analysis secreted factors in tumor metastasis with the ultimate goal of developing early diagnosis and treatment strategies to block metastases.
- PhD in Biological Sciences.
- Postdoctoral research experience in cellular/molecular biology, cell signaling, biochemistry and cancer field is required.
- Mandatory experience in mouse models of cancer and metastasis.
- Knowledge of neurofibromatosis models will be a plus. Expertise with in vivo imaging (i.e. IVIS) and tumor xenografts (i.e. subcutaneous injection) is required.
- Experience in primary cell culture of endothelial cells and 3D cultures will be considered.
- Experience with isolation and analysis of extracellular vesicles and related techniques will be an advantage.
- International mobility will be positively considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Spanish and English.
- Applications must include a CV, cover letter and name of three references.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...