The Telomeres and Telomerase Group, within the Molecular Oncology Programme, is seeking a Predoctoral Research Assistant to investigate the effects of AAV9-TRF1/ AAV9-TRF2/AAV9-TPP1/AAV9-TPP1&AAV9-TERT gene therapies on aging process.
- Graduate Degree in Biology and Master in the field of Molecular Biology.
- Category B and C Animal Experimentation certificates.
- 8 years of laboratory work experience.
- Experience with research in another countries outside of native country.
- Research experience in telomerase and telomeres field.
- Research experience with shelterin proteins.
- Technical skills:
Working with mouse models (Handling, euthanasia, extracting organs, anesthesia, intratracheal inoculation with virus, bone marrow extraction and bone marrow transplantation experiments). Western Blots, PCR, Cell Culture, Q-FISH, IFA Inmunofluorescence assays, FACS analysis SA, PCR, RT-PCR. Cloning, plasmid preparation from a bacterial cultures (Mini/Midi/MaxiPrep). Chromatography. Confocal microscopy.
- One first author publication.
- English and Spanish.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...