The Genetic & Molecular Epidemiology Group, within the Human Cancer Genetics Programme, is seeking a Predoctoral Research Assistant to do his doctoral research. The theme of the thesis will be about bladder cancer and will be defined according to the profile, preferences, and skills of the candidate.
- Graduate in Biomedicine or related disciplines.
- The academic curriculum and previous experience in epidemiological research and training will be assessed.
- Knowledge of software / computer and statistical software. Database management.
- Basic background on genetics. Epidemiological methods.
- Excellent English spoken and written.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...