The Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Research Unit is looking for an experienced Project Manager to cover activities in cancer mouse models supervision.
- Master of Science in Life Sciences.
- PhD degree is a bonus.
- Certificate of competence on Laboratory Animal Sciences: Category B and C.
- At least 4 years lab-experience in basic science.
- Good knowledge in procedures with the mouse as laboratory animal model.
- Wide experience in all common techniques in cellular and molecular biology.
- Advanced knowledge in the Clinical Trials Field.
- Fluent in English.
- Applicants must include a detailed CV in English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...