The Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Unit, within the Clinical Research Programme, is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Assistant.
- Ph.D. in life sciences.
- Certificate of competence on Laboratory Animal Sciences: Category B and C.
- At least 2 years of postdoctoral training.
- Experience in foreign academic laboratories is a bonus.
- Knowledge in the field of drug development.
- Knowledge in the design of in vivo preclinical drug-testing.
- Wide experience in all common techniques in cellular and molecular biology.
- Familiarity in the field of genetically engineered mice.
- Fluent in English.
- Applicants must include a detailed CV in English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...