The Hereditary Endocrine Cancer Group, within the Human Cancer Genetics Programme, is seeking a Predoctoral Research Assistant to work on cancer pharmacogenomics using next generation sequencing technologies.
- Master in Biology, Biochemistry or related in the field of biomedicine and/or sciences.
- High grades in Bachelor Degree (final mark>8).
- Previous experience in research projects in different laboratories.
- Previous experience in Genetics, cultured cells and Molecular Biology will be positively considered.
- Fluent in English.
- The opportunity to be part of a leading Genetics lab in one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...