The Growth Factors, Nutrients and Cancer Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme at CNIO, is seeking a Predoctoral Research Assistant.
- Master in Biology, Biochemistry and any related field in Biomedicine.
- Experience working with cancer mouse models is compulsory.
- Substantial experience working in a lab.
- Technical skills:
Mouse genetics, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Histopathology an Histochemistry.
- English is compulsory.
- Applications must include a detailed CV in English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the few European Cancer Research Centres of excellence.
- An excellent working, multidisciplinary environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...