The Genes, Development and Disease Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme, is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Assistant.
- Recent PhD in Biomedical Sciences, with at least 3 years research experience abroad and demonstrate a strong background in bone/cartilage biology.
- A solid scientific track record, evidenced by at least one first author published or accepted paper in peer-reviewed journals is required.
- Strong research background in the bone field, expertise in molecular biology techniques, primary cell culture, mouse handling and genetics (Category B certification is mandatory) and bone-research related techniques such as primary bone/cartilage cells isolation and culture, bone histology, etc.
- Expertise in cell biology, bone histopathology, molecular biology (qPCR, Western blotting, ELISA) and mouse genetics (handling mouse colonies, analysis of mouse phenotypes and expertise in different methods of bone biology).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete a research project and/or to obtain a research grant.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Applicants should send a single pdf document in English with a cover letter stating the past and future research interest, CV, referees contacts and publications list.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary, according to previous experience.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...