The Genes, Development and Disease Group, within the Cancer Cell Biology Programme, is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Assistant.
- Doctorate degree (PhD) in Biology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences with training in mouse handling/experimentation (Category B certification is mandatory) and mouse genetics.
- Research lab experience and training in an international environment. At least 6 months experience abroad.
- At least 4 years experience in the fields of mouse biology and pathophysiology.
- Expertise in cell biology, histopathology, molecular biology (qPCR, Western blotting, histology techniques, ELISA) and mouse genetics (handling mouse colonies, analysis of mouse phenotypes).
- Previous experience with experimental models of fibrosis.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Applications must include a detailed CV in English.
- Computer and organization skills, good team worker.
- The opportunity to be part of a Cancer Research Centre of excellence.
- Competitive salary, according to previous experience.
- An energetic working environment.
- Contract linked to a project.
via CNIO. Empleo Más Información Aquí...